At Whole Fresh Dates we want to make your shopping experience a pleasant one. We have answered some FAQ's that we hope will give you some clarity. If not, don't hesitate to call us direct.
Placing An Order
Is it safe to buy from Whole Fresh Dates?
- We value our customers and go to great lengths to ensure you are protected during your stay here. Our check out system is on a secure server, so rest assure you can shop with security and protection.
What if I want to return some dates?
- Our business was built on customer satisfaction, so we always will go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with your order. It does not happen often, but if it does just simply call us with your name and order number. We will credit your order up to 2.5lbs.
Can I phone in orders?
- We understand that not everyone likes placing orders over the website. Absolutely you can place orders over the phone! We would love to hear from you. We have a 24hr service line, so please call us anytime at 1-866-782-2416. Phone orders are also processed within 24hrs.
Will I be flooded with spam emails if I buy through WFD?
- Absolutely not. We hate spam just as much as you do. So your information will never be shared with anyone.
What types of payments does WFD accept?
- We take all forms of payments i,e. Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB and even Bitcoin. If you would like to pay buy check just place a phone order and let us know it's on the way. Once we receive your check we will ship and notify you that your order has been processed.
How much is shipping?
- All orders placed in the United States will be shipped FREE via USPS priority mail. You will receive a USPS tracking number within 24hrs of your order being placed.
How long will it take to receive my package?
- Orders placed after 12:00pm MST on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday. All other orders will be shipped within 24 hrs. USPS priority mail will take 2-3 days, so standard turn around time will be 2-3 days from time your order is placed.
Do you ship outside the United States?
- We do ship to Canada. Expected delivery for orders placed in Canada is 9-10 business days. We are currently working on our International shipping methods for other countries. Check back often for details as we broaden our international shipping efforts.
Do you ship to Fleet Post Office or Army Post Office Addresses?
- Yes sir we do.
How to store Dates?
- Since dates are seasonal (still available year-round) and you will more then likely need to be able to store them for long periods of time, you will need to decide how long you want to store them. If you plan on storing your dates longer then 6 months, then freezing them is your best option. If you plan on eating them as you go, or consuming them before 6 months then throw them in the crisper of your refrigerator. If you are like us and go savage on your dates the moment you get them, then throwing them in an airtight container or in the pantry will suffice. Dates will store up to 45 days or so with no refrigeration or freezing.
Whats the white stuff on the outside of my Date?
-Over time your dates may start to form a white substance on the outside. Don't worry as they are still safe to eat. The white coating is a natural sugar crystallizing on the date. If you can't get past the looks then just wrap your dates in a moist paper towel and throw them in the microwave for a couple seconds. The sugar coating will absorb back into the skin making the date nice and plump with no icky white stuff showing.
Medjool Dates Nutritional Facts.
These nutritional facts are based off a 1ounce serving:Calories 78
-Total Fat 0G
-Trans Fat 0g *(0%)
-Cholesterol 0 *(0%)
-Sodium 0 *(0%)
-Total Carbs 21G *(7%)
-Dietary Fiber 2g *(8%)
-Sugars 19g - studies show they are complex sugars that won't spike blood sugar levels
-Vitamin A 1%
-Vitamin C 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.